After a long hot Summer and now the beginning of a wet and windy Autumn is upon us, many of our clients’ hair is dry and damaged when they visit us.
So we’re really pleased to now have in stock new Source Essentielle nourishing shampoo for dry hair at our Baldwin Street hair salon in central Bristol.
Source Essentielle contains 96% natural origin ingredients, with the remaining 4% of processed ingredients being necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities of this unique shampoo formula.
Natural ingredients contained in Source Essentielle nourishing shampoo for dry hair include dried Jasmine flowers, sesame seed oil, purified water, and elements from coconut, wheat and corn to provide a rich, revitalizing and rewarding hair shampoo product perfect for hair that needs extra protection.
Nourishing shampoo is specially-formulated for dry and frizzy hair. It gently cleanses and purifies the scalp to eliminate excess oils and other impurities.
Perfect as a daily hair treatment, it delivers control, nutrition and shine to hair fibres, as well as protecting against adverse weather conditions for clients.
It is also free from silicone, to provide a natural hair feel throughout the day.
Using Source Essentielle nourishing shampoo couldn’t be simpler – simply apply evenly to wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.
Our hairstyling team absolutely love it, and have all tried it themselves. We’re sure that clients with dry hair will get maximum benefits from using it, too.
To find out more about Source Essentielle, please visit here.
Our Bristol Hairdressing Blog has examples of nourishing shampoos and hair conditioning treatments available from our hair studio in central Bristol – visit here to find out more.
To see our full range of salon shampoos, Source Essentielle hair products, nourishing shampoos, barbering services, hairdressing services, British Hair products, blonde toning shampoos, Undercut hairstyles, British Hair products, hair moisturising treatments, hair care, highlighting, hairdressing, British Hair products, hairstyling equipment, hair straighteners, hair curlers, curling wands, hair treatments, hairstyling services, hair toning, hair colouring, haircuts, creative cutting, hair styling equipment, haircuts, and hair extensions we offer, please get in touch here.